Digital technology, with its ability to print variable data on a variety of substrates, has made a major impact on the screen printing industry. Versatile substrate capabilities produce finished products that are durable and UV resistant in the most demanding environmental conditions. The additional ability to image screens electronically eliminates waste-generating steps resulting in a quick, versatile and environmentally friendly process.
Becker's Fabrication Inc, has two of HP's Indigo sheet-fed digital offset presses and can produce printed graphic attachments, overlays, membrane switches and any other durably printed items. The digital presses enable Becker's Fabrication Inc. to deliver cost effective, on demand, short to medium jobs that will impress its most demanding clients. Becker's also has a Primara printing and finishing system a Roland press and an Afinia DLP-2000. One of our newest presses is the Afinia press which uses Memjet printing technology. The benefits of these Primera and Roland allow for hands off automation. This means more work completed with less man hours allowing us to have inexpensive label and overlay options. Our Southern California operations supplies many local companies as well as supports work across the United States.
• On-Demand – Typical 2-week print jobs can run in 2 hours driving Becker's Fabrication Inc and our client's cost-effective solutions for immediate printing.
• Wide Color Gamut – Delivers vibrant image quality with liquid electro ink while optional five and six color inking stations make it easy to print for Becker's Fabrication Inc client's corporate colors without press downtime.
• Minimal Waste – A streamlined digital workflow eliminates wasted time and expense on films and plates saving our clients extra expense.
• Wide Variety of Substrates – Prints on the digital printing industry's widest range of substrates enabling Becker's Fabrication Inc to broaden its digital printing applications adding value to our clients' projects.
• Short Runs – Produces affordable shot to medium runs of quality printing for quantities as few as one.