Your durable printing source for:
- Membrane Switches
- Gaskets / Die Cutting / Precision Parts
Located in Southern California, Becker’s/BFI specializes in the manufacture of custom, high-quality labels, wraps, and membrane switches. Our product line also includes pressure sensitive adhesive products, high quantity roll labels (Flexographic) and hot stamp printed barcodes along with other variable data labels. We have invested in both time tested processes as well as cutting edge digital printing and finishing. We have been supplying a wide array of industries with specialized applications for over 25 years with a dedication to manufacturing in the USA. Our diversified staff is experienced in many processes and can provide the best solution to your labeling and controller needs.
We are ready to work with you on your requirements for printed labels, membrane switches, graphic overlays, packaging labels, permanent stickers, digitally printed labels, variable data labels, hot stamp labels and many other durable printed label products. Please call and we will be happy to assist you in finding the right solution for your requirements.
Processes / Products :
· Flexographic Printing (Flexo Labels) and Digital 7 & 4 Color Process Printing – Flexographic printed labels provide a high volume, low cost solution while digitally printed labels provide low volume, low cost solutions for labels on a roll or in flat sheets. Roll labels are often used in automated application equipment and product identification/packaging. Roll labels, or "stickers" are available on many materials.
· Digitally Printed Labels & Digitally Printed Overlays- Our HP Indigo, Roland and Primera printing presses print on any conventional paper, card stock, synthetic, polyester, poly carbonate, lenticular, hard coats, vinyl, overlays, and label substrates. Digitally printed labels allow for very complex graphics at no additional printing costs. Many of our membrane switches and graphic overlays use digital printing.
· Multi-Color Hot Stamp Printed Labels – The Hot Stamp Label process provides a low cost label supplied on a roll. This process is good for high quality simple designs, solid opaque printed designs, metallic foil stamp designs, consecutive number designs and barcodes labes, and in-printable labels. Hot stamping continues to be an extremely cost effective process.
· Pressure Sensitive Urethane Domed Labels Medallions – Most of our labels can be polyurenthane encapsulated which provides a 3D dome effect. There are various names used for these labels including, domed, 3D Labels, encapsulated labels and "gel labels".
· Thermal Transfer, Barcode, and Serialization Printing – provides labels on a roll, consecutive numbering and barcodes and basic low cost simple designs. These can be done digitally or hot stamped.
· Nameplates – whether it may be screen-printed, anodized, or etched the finished products is very attractive and durable.
· Silk Screen Printing, Large Format, & Overlay Printing - provides durability, metallic colors, embossing options, windows for displays and LED’s as well as backlit or dead-front options.
· Membrane Switches – engineering and designed to precise specs for any application.
· Graphic Art Department – a highly creative design team can develop your concept using state of the art computer design.
· Precision Die and “I” Cutting – allows manufacturing to size, dimension, or shape your application may require with tight tolerances.
As your partner, it is our commitment to provide you with quality products delivered on time at the right price. Above all, we provide you with personalized service that is second to none. Becker’s/BFI is here to help you find solutions for all your custom printing and fabricating applications.